Wednesday, October 31, 2012

first one

Inspiration to create this blog came during Copenhagen Fashion Week (CSS13), the largest fashion event in the Nordic regions. Each February and August the CFW gathers around 60,000 people minded in fashion. Mostly international buyers, designers and press crops from all over the world. Through its openness and many events associated with, it was a fantastic fashion experience for all who are in Copenhagen this time.

Writing about danish fashion, I´d like to start from reminding the show of Peter Jensen. Danish- born and London- based who is well- know as a "daywear" designer. His show caused some first drive to go more into fashion, check out the danish one. I truly liked the kind of simplicity which was presented during the show and a feeling of openness. Before the show, a man in a white t-shirt called Jensen was standing in the front of entry and shook hands with new arrivals. Well, it really flattered my mood to see it.

Then, the time has been passed and I saw more of his fashion. Read some interviews, where at one, he pointed out something very simple, but something very right-" fashion is all about you". I thought- exactelly, when I read it!

To discover myself through fashion, being inspired by observing danish fashion forward citizens, I gotta admit, I´m in!



* Samples of photographs which I have taken from his show at the CFW







http://peterjensen.co.uk/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© SIMPLICITY, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena