Thursday, November 15, 2012

Series: Street fashion

Miriam (23 years old)

" I´m wearing a vintage skirt from Eltoft Vintage, a T-shirt with Lykke Li- a Swedish singer which I bought from her website and a jacket from Bik Bok.

My hair is dip dye hair by Scarpi. Being creative with hair is something important for me, as i don't use any make-up. All attention I put on my hair.

Vintage style and second hands culture are pretty much about my style. I also like bright colours which always goes with my mood.

I find fashion inspiration mostly from random people who I meet on the streets of Copenhagen, see on blogs and magazines.

My recommendation for the season is playing a bit with jackets. Don't wear just one winter jacket for a total season, but play around. Wear two thin instead of the one to avoid being bored with your clothes!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© SIMPLICITY, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena