Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve Look

My first Christmas time in Denmark is full of small joys. I use the adjective "small" here as I am away from my mum and dad. Definitely, it has got some influence on how I feel in Copenhagen right now. However, my friends make me feel at home here. ;)

Yesterday was busy for me and I did not have much time to prepare myself for Christmas Eve. I even was a bit late for my friends' place because of watching Kevin. :) It seems that doesn't matter where on Earth you are at the time of Christmas you can find "Home Alone"on TV!

Well, I presented myself very simple. I really felt to look like looking that way. Some time ago, I adopted a word "simplicity" for my wardrobe and it seems to match well with me.

On this photo, you see me wearing a green dress (in order to be a perfect match with a Christmas tree) by famous Danish brand Vero Moda ( 350DKK) and a jacket by Danish brand called xxx (1000DKK). The necklace, I would like to keep as a secret as it's not a Danish design, but an old one I bought in London.



* And very Merry Christmas to all my readers!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© SIMPLICITY, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena