Friday, February 15, 2013

" Time to walk my way" II

Again I've decided to buy shoes from Pavement.

Again a shop assistant gave me the same-looking box that said "Time to walk my way"- sure thought, in order to convince my feet to look funny.

This time, I wanted to have something old fashioned for my feet - granny, super unsexy :) With my long, oversized grey coat and these on my feet, I assume I might look like I just borrowed some stuff from my grandma. Indeed! Definitely great old-school  fashion fun! Plus - sophisticated form and good quality was another reasons to get them:)


You can buy them here:
http://www.boozt.com/dk/da/pavement/miato_1328561/1328563?navId=34309

Model :Pavement - Miato

559.30 kr
 799.00 kr Spar 239.70 kr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© SIMPLICITY, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena