Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ivan Grundahl: expression in darkness

Today, I found a great catalogue with garments by Ivan Grundahl. It's the one that I got some time ago and selected photos from to cut and use to decorate my wardrobe ;) I truly love his adoration for black! Well, half of my wardrobe is black, heh...

Watching these photos again and again, felt that I needed to drop few lines about this great Danish designer!

It seems that his clothes are based on asymmetrical lines, uneven silhouettes and clear architectural shapes of Scandinavia. His jackets, skirts, pants and dress cuts are truly remarkable. He really has a unique eye for cutting styles - creating delightful form for a female body.

Well, watch the photos and discover the artsy beauty of simplicity hidden in darkness!














The author : Ivan Grundahl


4 comments:

  1. These dark photos are gorgeous!
    I saw your post on the Company Magazine forum.
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know with a comment and I always follow back.
    Love from London.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georigia! I have checked yr blog out, and its really a brill one! It will be pleasure to follow a pretty Londoner;) from the city close to my heart:) Keep on that way! Best wishes from Denmark! Alas, dont have bloglovin, but i will fallow you on blogger:)

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love the looks. Would you like to follow each other?

    http://tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Blythe! Sure, lets do that! I adore your vintage influence on garments! Also photos are super cool with this old-school backgroundl! Really pretty! Best from Denmark to you! xo

    ReplyDelete

© SIMPLICITY, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena