Thursday, October 10, 2013

Anne Sofie Madsen a winner!

Today, I was very pleased reading that ”DANSK design talent – the Magasin Award” for an upcoming designer, was given to Anne Sofie Madsen. The other nominees included Asger Juel Larsen ( fantastic designer in my mind), Astrid Andersen and Nikoline Liv Andersen.

The competition was, each of them had to make a 3-5-piece collection for an assigned musician. Over the past weeks people have been able to vote for their favourite collection and along with the verdict from a qualified jury, the winner was found. Finally, the four collections were presented in a fashion show at last night’s event at The National Gallery of Denmark.

In addition, Anne Sofie Madsen received a check worth 500.000 DKK to help her get established as a designer. She told FashionForum: “I’m definitely going to keep doing, what I do now. Now I can just make an even crazier show for Copenhagen Fashion Week this February”.

Personally, I really admired  Madsen´s collection for coherent and sophisticated twist of galaxy. I am very curious to see her next collection in 2014.  And for all of you who don´t know her work, below some photos from the last Copenhagen Fashion Week, that I took.

enjoy;)
x







1 comments:

  1. I love the structured look. Incredible designer. Best of luck with your next show.

    Cat xx

    http://dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.ie/2013/10/first-of-winter-woolies.html

    ReplyDelete

© SIMPLICITY, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena